Reliable Homebuilder North of the River
For many, building a home will be one of the biggest investments you’ll make! Additionally, building a home from the ground up can seem a little daunting. After all, you’ll want to consider a number of variables. Is the home in a school district that will be perfect for raising my family in? How about material selections. Will there be a design expert that’ll help me find elements that blend seamlessly? A major factor in making all of this seem stress-free is hiring an experienced builder who has the entire process down to a science!
With our team here at Hearthside Homes, we feel confident in our ability to deliver a quality product on a consistent basis. Since starting in the homebuilding industry in 1987, we’ve been able to work with hundreds of homebuyers all throughout cities north of the river. Anyone that’s been around this area is likely aware of the growth many of these cities have witnessed in recent years.
Throughout this page, we’ll give you an inside look at a few of the cities that we build in, including Parkville, Liberty and Kansas City. We’ll also provide some tips on selecting a homebuilder truly capable of bringing your vision to reality.
New Home Construction in Just 3-Steps
Since Day #1, our goal at Hearthside Homes has been to make a stress-free process that keeps the buyer involved every step of the way. With a project that can easily span over 6 months, it’s important to have an updated timeline and an understanding of what will be done at each stage. With this in mind, we’ve divided the entire building process into a simple 3-steps that gets you from clicking the “GET PRICING” button above to signing the closing papers.
Step #1: Design
Step #2: Build
step #3: Move-In
Featured Community North of the River: Brentwood
Located in the Liberty School District, the Brentwood Community is located in Kansas City, MO. The community features two swimming pools, walking trails and plenty of green space. With Brentwood, homeowners are plenty close to endless shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. Homes in this Kansas City community start at the $270,000’s.
In addition to the beautiful Brentwood community in Kansas City, MO, Hearthside Homes also builds throughout cities north of the river. To see a complete list of all the communities we’re currently building in, click HERE.
Deciding Between New Construction and a Resale
For homebuyers looking north of the river, one major decision you’ll need to make is deciding between a new construction home and a resale. There are certainly a number of terrific options in the Kansas City market. In fact, we have plenty of potential homebuyers each year that are trying to answer this exact same question! For that reason, we’ve compiled a list of a few of the reasons why new construction can be the perfect fit!
– Less Maintenance: A major benefit to going the new construction route is you should have little to no maintenance in terms of home repairs. Assuming you sign with a quality builder, you shouldn’t have to worry about touching up paint or replacing fixtures! Additionally, most experienced builders will offer a one-year warranty just in case anything does go awry!
– Location is Everything: No matter if you’re looking to remodel, purchase a resale, or go new construction, you want to be completely confident on the location in which you’re building. Particularly with an extensive remodel, you don’t want to remodel a home too much for the area it’s located in. The reason behind this is the fact that you’ll likely not get your complete investment back!
For the complete overview of the resale vs new construction debate for your home north of the river, check out this blog post!
Check Out Our Homebuilding Design Center in Liberty, MO
In the fall of 2019, Hearthside Homes was pleased to launch our brand new design center in Liberty, MO. One of the easiest ways to tell whether or not a builder is a good fit for you is by seeing their work in-person. With our design center, you can do just that, while having nearly all of the material selections in one place. You’ll find real examples of everything from cabinetry and faucets to floor samples and so much more. Here’s a few of the features you’ll notice inside the Hearthside Homes’ design center.
– Trendy Bathroom Layout – We all know how important the master bedroom and master bath are to the overall look and feel of a home! On the show floor, prospective homebuyers will be able to see a model bathroom completed with a sink, shower and freestanding tub. In addition, you’ll notice a marble countertop, wooden shelves and a golden light fixture!
– Tile, Hardwood and More – One selection you’ll have to make that seems to have more than it’s fair share of options is the flooring. Additionally, you’ll likely want to get this decision right from the start, as changing out all of the floors in a house is quite the process! Inside our showroom, you’ll be able to view a number of different flooring options that are durable and long lasting!
– Cabinetry Colors & Granite Samples – Thanks to our friends at Miller’s Custom Cabinets, you’ll notice a wall filled with our most popular cabinetry cuts and finishes. Closeby the cabinets, you’ll also be able to match up the granite colors with the cabinet colors to see what makes the most sense for you!
For a complete overview of the design center and pics throughout, check out the blogpost HERE.
Meet Some Hearthside Homeowners!
Since 1987, we’ve had the honor of working with so many awesome homeowners north of the river. Some of them worked with us throughout the entire construction process, while others bought a home that had already been built. In any case, we can’t say thank you enough to all of our clients over the years. In this video, in particular, we caught up with the Schweitzers Family, as they shared their experiences working with Hearthside Homes.
Currently Serving the Entire Northland Area: Parkville, Kansas City, Liberty and Kearney