Reliable Homebuilder in Kansas City, MO
At Hearthside Homes, we know building a home can be an intimidating and daunting process! You want to make sure the price point is within your budget, the quality meets your expectations and the entire process is easy to follow. One of the most prevalent underlying decisions behind all of these points is finding a builder capable of turning them into a reality. You need a team of experienced professionals that have the construction process down to a science and have their client’s best interest in mind at all times.
With the team at Hearthside Homes, we strive to give you just that! Ever since we opened the doors to Hearthside Homes in 1987, we’ve been honored to have had the opportunity to work with homebuyers throughout the Northland, including Kansas City, MO. Hombuilding in Kansas City has gradually expanded in recent years, as more and more communities are popping up.
As you scroll through this page, we’ll give you an inside look at how we’ve created a process that’s focused on making the entire construction process seamless and stress-free. In addition, we’ll highlight communities within Kansas City that could be the perfect fit in your homebuying journey.
New Home Construction in Just 3-Steps
With every new home build, we approach the project the same way! Our goal is to make a process that’s easy to follow and keeps you in the loop every step of the way. Listed below is our 3-step process that gets you from clicking the “GET PRICING” button above to signing the closing papers with the title company.
Step #1: Design
To get in touch with us, simply give our team a call at (816) 781-0234 or fill out the form here. Once signed on, you’ll work with one of our homebuilding design professionals. They’ll assist you in finalizing everything from the cabinetry to the front door color.
Step #2: Build
Once you’ve selected all of your materials, it’s time to make that vision come to fruition. In total, the home construction process spans roughly 6 months. Through your production dashboard, you’ll be able to see updated timelines and know exactly what will be done when.
step #3: Move-In
It’s closing day! We love seeing the smiles on our client’s faces when they receive their keys. We’ll do a walkthrough to make sure everything is pristine and then it’s on to the title company. Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of a Hearthside Home!
Featured Community in Kansas City, MO: Tiffany Woods
Located within minutes of KCI and Zona Rosa shopping center, Tiffany Woods is the perfect community for many homebuyers looking in the Kansas City, MO area. The community was developed by Hearthside Homes and features spacious homes in the Park Hill school district. With a zero-entry community pool and walking trails, there’s no shortage of amenities on-site either! Our homes in this communities start in the $340,000’s, which includes the average lot cost.
In addition to the beautiful Tiffany Woods community in Kansas City, MO, Hearthside Homes also builds throughout the rest of the Northland. To see a complete list of all the communities we’re currently building in, click HERE.
What To Look For In Your Kansas City, MO Homebuilder
Investing in a home can certainly be a little intimidating. You’ll want to make sure your investment holds it’s value over time and doesn’t create future headaches for you, the homeowner! Having said, the bulk of these headaches can be alleviated by hiring an experienced builder that’s able to produce a consistent product! Even if you don’t end up building with us, we want to still make sure that you’re covered no matter which builder you choose. To make this possible, we’ve created a checklist of various items that all quality builders should possess:
– Experience – First and foremost, experience is critical! New home construction is no small process and if handled incorrectly, can quickly turn into a major disaster. One of the first questions you should ask is “How long have you been in business?” While this doesn’t always make the difference between quality and sub-par, it does provide you a nice reference point.
– Warranty – When you move into a new home, you likely don’t expect there to be issues right away! However, as a homebuyer, you’ll want to make sure you’re covered. As a result, confirm with your builder on what their warranty policy is, just in case any hiccups pop up later on!
– Reviews – Another terrific way to gauge what the public truly thinks of a builder’s homes is to take a look at their Google Reviews. While you’re there, it would also be wise to monitor the frequency in which these reviews are coming in. They may have fifty reviews, but none of them have come in for a year or two. Inconsistencies like this could signal something might up!
For the complete checklist of must-have qualities for your Kansas City, MO homebuilder, check out this blog post!
Must-Have Items For Your Kansas City Home
For many, the opportunity to build a home from the ground up is a dream come true! You’re able to choose a location that’s in a great neighborhood to raise your kids in! Whether it be the cabinetry style, the tile in the bathroom, or even the appliances, you can add your own unique touch to every element! However, with so many decisions to be made, you may be looking for some inspiration in a few areas to get the creative juices flowing! To simplify this, our team created a checklist of popular design ideas we’ve seen spreading throughout Kansas City, MO homeowners. The complete blog is linked HERE, but here’s a few of our favorites.
– Don’t Neglect the Master Shower – As is the case with many other areas, one great space to customize is the master shower! Whether it be dual shower-heads, a bench inside the shower or shelving, there is certainly plenty of options!
– Greenspace Out Front – Every builder is a little bit different, so it’s important to clarify exactly what all is covered! Sometimes, this includes irrigation systems. Before signing any contract, make sure to bring this point up!
– Outdoor Living Space – Covered decks, patios and more! A recent trend amongst Kansas City, MO homeowners is creating an outdoor space perfect for relaxing after a long day and entertaining family and friends! Additionally, it’s typically much more affordable to build this at the same time as the home construction. Not to mention it will inevitably cause some headaches in transporting heavy machinery around back after you already have some grass growing!
Meet Some Hearthside Homeowners!
Since 1987, we’ve had the honor of working with so many awesome Kansas City residents. Some of them worked with us throughout the entire construction process, while others bought a home that had already been built. In any case, we can’t say thank you enough to all of our clients over the years. In this video, in particular, we caught up with the Winkie Family, as they shared their experiences working with Hearthside Homes.