Your Go-To Homebuilder in Parkville, MO
At Hearthside Homes, we understand building a home can be a daunting process. From finding the perfect school district to raise your family in to selecting all of the various materials, there’s a lot to consider. In addition, you want to make sure you sign on with a builder that’s able to make your vision into a reality. You want a team of passionate professionals that know what they’re doing, but also have the best interest of their clients in mind.
With your friends at Hearthside Homes, you get just that! Since opening our doors in 1987, we’ve been lucky enough to serve prospective homebuyers all throughout the Northland, including Parkville, MO. For anyone that lives in this area, it’s no surprise when you say homebuilding in Parkville, MO has quickly expanded in recent years. With new communities popping up everywhere, it’s also no secret that Parkville will continue to be hot spot for homebuyers looking for new build construction.
As you scroll through this page, you’ll start to see how our team at Hearthside Homes strives to make the entire process as seamless as possible for our clients. At the same time, we’ve been fortunate enough to see some of these Parkville, MO communities have grown rapidly from initial development to completed neighborhoods!
New Home Construction in Just 3-Steps
Since day 1, our goal has always been centered around making the homebuilding process as stress-free as possible for the buyer. To make this a reality, we’ve divided the entire process up into a 3-step system. We want you to remain involved every step of the way and know exactly what to expect in terms of a timeline. To add to this, the majority of our homes are completely built within 6 months! Here’s our 3-steps that get you from clicking the “Get Pricing” button above to signing the closing papers with the title company.
Step #1: Design
To get in touch with us, simply give our team a call at (816) 781-0234 or fill out the form here. Once signed on, you’ll work with one of our homebuilding design professionals. They’ll assist you in finalizing everything from the cabinetry to the front door color.
Step #2: Build
Once you’ve selected all of your materials, it’s time to make that vision come to fruition. In total, the home construction process spans roughly 6 months. Through your production dashboard, you’ll be able to see updated timelines and know exactly what will be done when.
step #3: Move-In
It’s closing day! We love seeing the smiles on our client’s faces when they receive their keys. We’ll do a walkthrough to make sure everything is pristine and then it’s on to the title company. Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of a Hearthside Home!
Featured Community in Parkville, MO: Chapel Ridge
Located in the Park Hill school district, the Chapel Ridge community is located minutes from Zona Rosa and KCI. In what has quickly become a growing area in Parkville, you’ll certainly have plenty of shopping and entertainment nearby. Community-specific amenities include a community pool, walking trails and a clubhouse. The majority of homes in this community will range from the $300,000’s to $400,000’s.
In addition to the stunning Chapel Ridge community in Parkville, MO, Hearthside Homes also builds throughout the rest of the Northland. To see a complete list of all the communities we’re currently building in, click HERE.
What To Look For In Your Parkville, MO Homebuilder
As briefly alluded to in the opening section above, one of the biggest decisions you’ll need to make is choosing your builder. This choice can easily be the difference between an amazing, stress-free experience and one where the process drags on for a couple months after the expected timeline. However, unless you’ve built a home from the ground up, it can seem a little intimidating in terms of what questions you should be asking and what constitutes a “quality builder.” In a growing city like Parkville, MO, there are certainly a few options to consider. With that being the case, we encourage you to make sure each of the following fields are taken care of:
– Experience – How long has the builder been in business? Any builder with the right resources can put together a fancy website and nice marketing material. The biggest advantage you get with an experienced Parkville, MO homebuilder is the fact that they’ve done this more than a few times. You’ll be getting a machine that consistently delivers a quality product.
– Warranty – Obviously, you don’t expect something to go wrong when you move into a brand new home. However, there’s always the possibility of small hiccups along the way. Ensure you’re covered by having a warranty clause in place.
– Reviews – In the 21st century, reviews are a telling sign of good business! Just as you would with any other purchase, do your own due diligence to ensure they’ve proven to be capable of satisfying their customers.
For the complete checklist of must-have qualities for your Parkville, MO homebuilder, check out this blog post!
Must-Have Items For Your Parkville Home
Building a home from the ground up is certainly an exciting time! While there are a lot of decisions to be made, the opportunity to customize every single detail is the perfect way to provide your own unique touch to the space. If this is your first new home construction process, a few recommendations could help spark some creative inspiration. Having said that, we compiled a list of some trendy items we’ve seen quickly become popular amongst Parkville, MO homeowners. The complete blog post is linked HERE, but a few to keep in mind include:
– Natural Lighting is a MUST – Picking out cool light fixtures can be a fun project to liven up your kitchen and other rooms throughout the house. However, you’ll also want to consider how much natural light you’re bringing in to the house!
– Plenty of Outlets – In today’s day and age, the one thing we’re always looking for is an outlet! From laptops to phones and tablets, it seems like there’s always something that needs charged. Make sure your new home includes plenty of outlets throughout the various rooms.
– Outdoor Living Space – Even though we’re primarily focused on the house portion of the project, there’s no denying the fact that outdoor living areas have become a popular aspect of new homes in Parkville, MO. Whether it’s a covered deck or a patio, we highly recommend consider adding some sort of outdoor living space to your new home construction.
– Storage is a NECESSITY – If you’re like most Parkville homeowners, you likely have a lot of “stuff” that you need to find a home for. Make sure to communicate with your builder that you’ll need some space for all of this. Perhaps that means leaving your basement unfinished or utilizing the attic, but just remember you need to store this somewhere!