Homebuilder Near smithville, mo
Your Go-To Homebuilder Near Smithville, MO
Here at Hearthside Homes, we understand building a home from the ground up can be a daunting task! From finding the perfect school district to finalizing all of the material selections, it’s certainly a sizeable project. Going right along with this, you’ll also need to hire a builder that’s capable of making this a reality! The builder you hire should have a team of experts and passionate professionals that truly know what they’re doing!
With our team at Hearthside Homes, we strive to give you just that! Since we started building homes back in 1987, we’ve been honored to have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of homebuyers throughout the entire Northland, including those near Smithville, MO. If you’re familiar with the area, you’re probably more than aware of the rapid expansion towns north of the river have witnessed in recent years.
On this webpage, we’ll provide you with some helpful information as to why the Northland is the perfect choice for any prospective homebuyer! In addition, we’ll walk through some of the communities we work in and our 3-step process that’s centered around making an easy-to-follow process for our clients!
New Home Construction in Just 3-Steps
Since Day #1, our goal at Hearthside Homes has been to make a stress-free process that keeps the buyer involved every step of the way. With a project that can easily span over 6 months, it’s important to have an updated timeline and an understanding of what will be done at each stage. With this in mind, we’ve divided the entire building process into a simple 3-steps that gets you from clicking the “GET PRICING” button above to signing the closing papers.
Step #1: Design
To get in touch with us, simply give our team a call at (816) 781-0234 or fill out the form here. Once signed on, you’ll work with one of our homebuilding design professionals. They’ll assist you in finalizing everything from the cabinetry to the front door color.
Step #2: Build
Once you’ve selected all of your materials, it’s time to make that vision come to fruition. In total, the home construction process spans roughly 6 months. Through your production dashboard, you’ll be able to see updated timelines and know exactly what will be done when.
step #3: Move-In
It’s closing day! We love seeing the smiles on our client’s faces when they receive their keys. We’ll do a walkthrough to make sure everything is pristine and then it’s on to the title company. Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of a Hearthside Home!
Featured Community Near Smithville: Meadows at Greenfield
Located in the Kearney school district, the Meadows at Greenfield community is about 20 minutes east of Smithville. It provides that unique country feel, while also being close to plenty of shopping, entertainment and so on! The community features a swimming pool, four mile walking trail and even two stocked ponds! Homes in this Kearney, MO community range from the mid-$300,000’s to $400,000’s.
In addition to the beautiful Meadows at Greenfield community in Kearney, MO, Hearthside Homes also builds throughout the rest of the Northland. To see a complete list of all the communities we’re currently building in, click HERE.
Deciding Between New Construction and a Resale
For many prospective homebuyers in Smithville and throughout the Northland, it’s a tough decision between purchasing a new construction home and a resale. While both can be terrific options for anyone currently in the market for a new home, there are certainly pros and cons to each. Considering this is a question we get asked quite often, we decided to compile a list of a few reasons why new construction can be the perfect fit for you!
– Location, Location, Location: Before embarking on any substantial remodel project, you’ll want to make sure the investment is going to be worth it in the long-run. With this, an important concept to keep in mind is not having the most expensive home in the neighborhood. In short, remodeling a home too much for the area it’s located in can easily lead to you not getting all of your money back!
– Less Maintenance: Assuming the builder is experienced, a new home should present you with less maintenance. For instance, most quality builders will offer a one-year warranty plan to ensure no hiccups occur as you move in. Meanwhile, with older homes, there’s always going to be that chance of new touch-up’s and repairs popping up.
For the complete overview of the resale vs new construction debate for your Northland home, check out this blog post!
Check Out Our Homebuilding Design Center in Liberty, MO
Curious of seeing some examples of the work Hearthside Homes does? Good news! In the fall of 2019, we launched our brand new design center. As mentioned in the introduction, our goal has always been to make an easy experience for our clients. With a design center, we now have a comfortable meeting space for our clients that truly allows them to visualize their future home. You’ll find material examples of everything from cabinetry to faucets, floor samples and much more. Here’s a few examples of what you can expect when visiting the Hearthside Homes design center:
– Collaboration Table – We understand the homebuilding process is a substantial one. Whenever you visit our design center, we want you to leave feeling excited and confident in our team’s ability to make your vision a reality! Our collaboration table will allow you to meet with your designer and craft every detail of your new home.
– Cabinetry Colors & Granite Samples – Having partnered with our friends from Miller’s Custom Cabinets, we’ve created a wall filled with some of the most popular cabintery cuts and finishes in the Northland! Right next to the cabinetry options, you’ll find the granite choices as well. You’ll be able to match up the granite colors with the cabinets to ensure it’s a perfect blend!
– Office Space – Last, but certainly not least, our new design center also serves as Hearthside HQ with the addition of our offices and conference center. Want to take care of the mortgage process while you’re there? Stop by and check out Groundwork Mortgage who rents out one of the suites!
For a complete overview of the design center and pics throughout, check out the blogpost HERE.
Meet Some Hearthside Homeowners!
Since 1987, we’ve had the honor of working with so many awesome Kansas City and Kearney residents. Some of them worked with us throughout the entire construction process, while others bought a home that had already been built. In any case, we can’t say thank you enough to all of our clients over the years. In this video, in particular, we caught up with the Schweitzers Family, as they shared their experiences working with Hearthside Homes.
Currently Serving the Entire Northland Area: Parkville, Kansas City, Liberty and Kearney