Reliable Homebuilder in the Northland
Here at Hearthside Homes, we’re aware of how intimidating the entire homebuilding process can seem! With it being such a large investment, you want to ensure everything is just right. From the price fitting within your budget to the quality of the home itself, there’s quite a bit to consider. This doesn’t even take into account the benefits that come with it being completed in an easy-to-follow process! One decision that has the ability to ease many of these concerns is selecting a quality builder. You need a team of homebuilding professionals that have plenty of experience and knowledge about the industry.
With our team at Hearthside Homes, we feel confident in our ability to do just that! Since opening up in 1987, we’ve taken pride in being a homebuilder in the Northland that homebuyers can trust! Over these 30+ years, we’ve been honored to have had the chance to work with families all over the Northland area, including Liberty, Kansas City, Parkville, and Kearney.
On this page, we’ll walk you through our complete construction process, as well as touch on a few of the communities that we build in throughout the Northland.
New Home Construction in Just 3-Steps
With every new home build, we approach the project the same way! Our goal is to make a process that’s easy to follow and keeps you in the loop every step of the way. Listed below is our 3-step process that gets you from clicking the “GET PRICING” button above to signing the closing papers with the title company.
Step #1: Design
Step #2: Build
step #3: Move-In
Featured Community in the Northland: Chapel Ridge
Located in the well-regard Park Hill School District, Chapel Ridge has quickly become the perfect fit for homebuyers looking in the Parkville, MO area. As like most communities in the Northland, the quick growth of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities ensures residents will have no trouble finding things to do. In terms of community-specific ammenities, you’ll have access to two neighborhood pools, walking trails, a clubhouse and fishing ponds. Our homes in this Northland community start at the $370,000’s.
In addition to the beautiful Chapel Ridge community in Parkville, Hearthside Homes also builds throughout the rest of the Northland. To see a complete list of all the communities we’re currently building in, click HERE.
What To Look For In Your Northland Homebuilder
As mentioned in the opening section, purchasing a home is likely one of the biggest purchases someone will make in their lifetime. With this said, you’ll want to make sure it’s an investment that will hold up over time and likely even increase in value! The easiest way to put your mind at ease with any of these concerns is to hire an experienced builder that truly knows what they’re doing. As someone that’s been entrenched in the homebuilding industry since 1987, we feel like we’ve learned a thing or two and can inform you on what qualities you should look for in a builder:
– Warranty – First and foremost, you want to make sure that you’re covered in case something were to go awry once you move in. Obviously, you don’t expect there to be any maintenance issues with a new construction home, but there’s always the possibility something could pop up in your first year as homeowners. Take the time to discuss with your builder what their warranty policy is. How long does the warranty cover and what elements are included?
– Timeline – One of the biggest headaches that can arise from a lackluster homebuilder is a timeline that seems to just keep extending! While the weather does have a large impact on meeting timing estimates, you don’t want a build process that goes from 7 months to 12 months just like that. Trust us, you’ll quickly become frustrated!
– Standard Features vs. Upgrades – Most builders are going to have standard features for any new home build. Before you sign any contract, make sure you’re well aware of what all is included with that price. Everything from the faucets and appliances to the outdoor living area, it never hurts to be over-prepared!
For the complete checklist of must-have qualities for your Northland homebuilder, check out this blog post!
Must-Have Items For Your Northland Home
Building a home from the ground up is such an exciting time! It provides homeowners with that unique ability to accurately craft their dream home! From the perfect neighborhood capable of raising your family in to all of the material selections, you really can add your own touch to every aspect. For some homebuyers though, this can be a little bit stressful with all of the decisions to be made! Here at Hearthside Homes, you’ll have the opportunity to work with one of expert designers to ensure everything blends seamlessly. Additionally, we have a blog post linked HERE that covers some of our favorite design trends to consider. Here’s a quick glimpse of a few we consider must-have’s!
– Outdoor Living Space – An outdoor living area has quickly become something all Northland homeowners want to include in their new home build. Covered decks, patios, landscaping and more! No matter which you choose, this element can create that perfect space for entertaining family and friends, or just being an area where you can relax after a long day at the office!
– Plenty of Storage – At one time or another, we’ve all been guilty of having a little bit too much “stuff.” Seasonal decorations, sentimental items, you name it! Nonetheless, one thing that’s always a MUST is plenty of storage for all of this! Whether that’s an unfinished basement, attic or space in the garage, you’ll want to make sure you have room for all of this “stuff.”
– Spacious Master Suite – After the kitchen, the next high-priority room for prospective homebuyers is the master suite. You’ll want something that has plenty of natural light in the bedroom, functional bathroom and of course, a spacious walk-in closet!
Meet Some Hearthside Homeowners!
Since 1987, we’ve had the honor of working with so many awesome Northland residents. Some of them worked with us throughout the entire construction process, while others bought a home that had already been built. In any case, we can’t say thank you enough to all of our clients over the years. In this video, in particular, we caught up with the Winkie Family, as they shared their experiences working with Hearthside Homes.